miércoles, 25 de junio de 2008

joyeuse vie





Lady Butterfly from Mars


Butterflies to the sky,

And the music always sings

You can see them, can you hear them?

The color in their wings

But don’t try to hide, don’t fly so high

So far from me…

Oh lady butterfly, stand by me.

Butterflies all in my mind

When you’re around me.

In my bed, in my head, you know you got me

deep inside, I see you rise to the heaven of my life.

We got time, to choose our path

But I need you beside mine.

And heaven is, wherever you are.

All I wanted in the end of my life

Is to be with you till the end of time.

Is to dream with you, is to live in you,

and to fly with you, and to die in you.

I told you, my darling

The future, we are going

To the snowy California

The green snow sunny California

Lives in your spine and smile

You’re so belle

Your eyes are future, I see my self inside them

We live, together, the future, we chose one,

Together,

Forever and ever…

And I, I love you…

Aha, I said that I love you so…

Oh my butterfly…

You are my butter-butterfly, from Mars.

Oh my lady butterfly, you are.


I THANK YOU ALL,
BUTTERFLIES..

D.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

You know you got me!!! deep inside!

I love you…

Anónimo dijo...

te gustó mi interpretación de ayer?

:)

ya lo voy a lograr rata man.

Anónimo dijo...

si Maria Posa, me encantó.

y si, ya se q lo vas a lograr.. con los profes que tenés..

Anónimo dijo...

soy la mejor heredera de la Srta Carou...!